Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Three things Keira said that made me laugh on Mother's Day:

Laying in bed and feeling Keira's breath on my face... I open my eyes and there she is STARING right at me! "Happy Mother's Day Mommy! Now go cross it off the calendar!"

As I'm getting ready to get in the shower.... "We'll be right back Mommy, Daddy and I are going to go get you flowers from the flower store!" Jason "Gee, thanks FedEx for the surprise.*

As I'm struggling to get Keira to stay in her bed.... "I don't care if it's Mother's Day, I don't like you anymore tonight!"

*FedEx story.... I bought Jason Shari's Berries for our anniversary. I had to get a Sat delivery, so FedEx of course delivered them while Keira and I were at dance class. Jason happened to be home for the delivery, and the box says "Berries" "Shari's Berries" all over it... so SURPRISE... Happy Anniversary Jason, you got a box of berries!

No comments:

Post a Comment