Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Loving my crazy silly little love bugs!

There are things that happen in life that make me love my daughter that much more... even though not everyone sees it... she is a wonderful little girl! She might not listen 100% of the time.... she might not have the best manners (still thinks it's funny to "toot" at the dinner table and announce it).... but she is loving, caring, sensitive, funny, creative and affectionate! She is crazy and silly... loud and adventurous. She's a great travel companion.... she is good company... she loves to make people happy. If your heart hurts... she'll do everything she can think of to make you smile. She doesn't have a mean bone in her body. She's my Keirapotamous. I'm so happy to be her mommy!

I realized even more so lately.... how incredibly lucky we are to have Jason! He is the most wonderful father and husband! I'd marry him over and over again!! He loves Keira.... he reads to her... he plays with her.... wears silly hats and masks and jewelry... and princess crowns because it makes her happy! He's my calm... he's my cool and collected... and he's so good at making my heart happy!

I am blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment