Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wake Up! It's a Bright Sunny Day!

The rough translation on this is.... I'm done sleeping, I don't care if it's 6am, the sun is shining (or not) and I'm ready for you to entertain me!

I remember 3 years ago being so excited for Keira to start talking! She inherited the chatter-bug gene from me (which I inherited from my mom). I was oh so proud when she was saying 17 real words by her first birthday. By her second birthday she had well over 200 words in her vocabulary and was repeating just about anything you would say. Here we are at just about 3 1/2 years old and our little Keira talks NON-STOP. From the minute she wakes up with the Bright Sunny Day.... to the second she falls asleep, she's talking.

She has some of the funnest stories and the sweetest compliments. She also has some of the silliest, goofiest, and some times not appropriate stories. I look forward to coming home from work and listening to her tell me about her day.... asking me when her prince will come along.... tattling on Daddy for one thing or another. And at times I wonder why we encouraged her to start talking so early.... but mostly I love this little girl with every fiber of my being. And on the stormiest darkest cloudiest days.... I love my little alarm clock! Wake up Mommy! It's a Bright Sunny Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment